Skip to content
- What airlines serve Decatur? Air Choice One serves Decatur with 3 daily flights to St. Louis Lambert Airport and 3 daily flights to Chicago O’Hare International Airport. Flight frequency and schedules are subject to change.
- How do I make a flight reservation? Simply call Air Choice One at 1-866-435-9847 or visit airchoiceone.com for service to St. Louis Lambert Airport and Chicago O’Hare International Airport. Ticket agents at Decatur Airport may not have the most updated information to serve you; for that reason, Air Choice One requests that all telephone calls be referred to the toll-free number.
- What time should I check in for my flight? At Decatur Airport, checking in 70 minutes before your flight time is sufficient.
- Do I pay for parking? Parking at the Decatur Airport is FREE! Note: Handicapped parking spaces are located close to the Terminal Building.
- Can I purchase a ticket at the airline counter? Yes! Airline personnel are generally available for ticketing between 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., except during flight times.
- How many bags are allowed? Normally two checked bags, one carry-on, and one personal item (i.e. purse, briefcase, computer) are permitted. Size and weight limitations apply.
- During inclement weather, is the airport open? Yes, the airport is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. In the unlikely event the airport would need to close, local media will be contacted to assist in making a public announcement. For flight information and updates during inclement weather, call Air Choice One at 1-866-435-9847.